Architelos, Inc. provides strategic consulting and managed services for clients in the Domain Name System (DNS). The Architelos team of executives is unique in having over 30 years of experience, and a track record in building, launching and managing multi-million name gTLDs. Clients include new as well as existing generic Top Level Domain (gTLD) and Country Code (ccTLD) registries. Architelos has locations in Leesburg, VA, Los Angeles (LA), Toronto and Dublin, as well as data centers in Toronto and LA. For more info follow Architelos on Twitter and Facebook
The company offers current and new gTLD services:
Read our Testimonials
Architelos executives, unlike many of its competitors, have actually built, launched and managed gTLDs. When you work with us, you work with seasoned senior executives, not junior staff. Combined, we have more than 30 years experience in the gTLD registry system, nearly twice as long as the entire history of the gTLD industry:
- CEO Alexa Raad has both successfully launched a new gTLD as CMO of .mobi, and as CEO of .ORG, she led the registry to record growth.
- COO John Matson co-authored a benchmark study (PDF) of past gTLD launches, against which new gTLD applicants must compare their plans in the application. He consulted with ICANN on its new gTLD program and has developed new business models that will be required for many gTLDs.
- CFO Norbert Grey built the financial systems and managed the operations of .mobi, the most successful new gTLD of the last round. He understands the unique financial requirements for gTLDs and how they impact launch plans and a new gTLD’s sustainability.
- CTO Michael Young helped build one of the largest back-end registry providers as VP of product development for Afilias. He has the detailed knowledge of how a registry must operate to succeed.
- Kurt Pritz: Strategist, Policy Expert, Imagineer, Lawyer and Physicist.
Trusted, Independent Advisor
Architelos is your trusted and independent third-party guide through the development of your new gTLD strategy, launch and ongoing management of your new brand gTLD.
We do not offer back-end infrastructure services, but will rather evaluate the requirements of each client against the capability of all providers, not just a few. Since we know and work with virtually all back-end registry providers, you have the option to choose one that works best for you. In fact, we’ll help you evaluate your alternatives.
We are self-funded, with no investors or exclusive contracts. We do not accept any referral payments from any providers.
We have carefully constructed our position to ensure our clients’ interests and benefits are paramount.
Architelos: A Complete gTLD Resource
Architelos’ services are designed to help you with a particular aspect of the process, a launch plan, or an end-to-end solution. We can develop a launch plan that helps you through the critical first year that will determine your ultimate success. And we can manage your gTLD registry to enable you to concentrate on your core business functions.
Because of our experience and knowledge, Architelos can help uncover the potential new gTLDs hold. gTLDs are not new domain names, but a new way of engaging, securing and developing your customers. It is an exciting new world. Let us help you explore it.